Worship God, Walk in the Spirit & Witness to Christ
You can click on the above link to watch the service live at the time above or at a later time when it is more convenient for you. You do not need to be a facebook member to view the service,
just X out of the box asking you to "join or sign in".
Click HERE to get home communion instructions from Bishop Kuempel.
See the latest on the Building Project
Due to COVID and construction, we will only be live-streaming!
1. We are live-streaming our services on Sundays at 8:30 am and are available anytime.
2. All Bible Studies, Ministry meetings, Choirs and Youth and Kids' events have been postponed or are meeting virtually.
3. Our office is closed to walk-ins. If you need to drop something off, or pick something up, please call the church office to schedule a day and time to do so.
1. The Youth Mission Trip will have a fundraiser at Caruso's Sandwiches & Artisan Pizza at 1120 N Division St. in the U-District on Sat. Nov. 28 from 11-3pm. You can dine-in or take-out. Be sure to mention you are purchasing for the St. Luke Youth Mission Trip and 20% of your purchase will go toward the fundraiser! Let us know you are coming on the 28th by RSVPing at this link https://www.groupraise.com/events/169691.
2. Flamingo flocks have taken-off! Help St. Luke youth raise money for a 2021 mission trip to the Dominican Republic by requesting a flamingo flock flies through the yard of a friend or foe of your request. And/or insure yourself from the flock landing in your own yard. Contact Youth Coordinator, Jacque Larson, or fill out the Flamingo Flocking Form at this link: https://forms.gle/K1xMoHDupHZeYwyj7
3. Some youth are available to help with household chores like yardwork and snow shoveling for members of our congregation as a way to earn money for their trip. If you need help around your house, please contact Jacque Larson at JLarsonSLLC@gmail.com and she can assign one or two youth to come to your house.
4. If you have a prayer request or a need, please email Nikki at email@example.com.
You can also call the church office 509.467.5256. Suzie will be answering the phones and retrieving voicemails
while the office is closed.